National Toxicology Labs offers confidential, accurate and fast drug testing services to companies and individuals in Kern County and beyond. Most of our tests are processed on site, which allows us to have most results available within 24 hours of the drug test being administered.
At National Tox., we strive to make this an easy and pleasant experience for you. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff welcomes walk in and is here to answer your questions. We are conveniently open late until 7pm Monday through Friday. We are located on California Ave. and offer private and discreet parking behind our building. We don’t require appointments as our laboratory has the capacity to handle an extremely large number of cases, so our average wait time is quite low. National Tox. offers a clean and comfortable waiting lobby, with private bathrooms.
Are you looking for a certain type of employment drug testing panel? Some of our most common panel requests are listed below – or please call us to ask about creating a custom panel. National Tox. will also perform “Random Selections” for employers to help them meet their necessary testing criteria for their business or lease policies. National Toxicology Laboratories is not a consortium. All collections are observed unless specified by employer.
Employment Testing Services:
- Pre-employment Panel and Breath Alcohol Testing
- Custom Panel – Please call us to set up a custom panel for you.
- Chevron’s Required Testing Panel – Results are available in 24 hours.
- Hospital Panel – Expanded pre-employment testing panels for hospital employees
- Random or on-site testing
- Post Accident
Drug and Alcohol Testing Services:
- Court Ordered
- Social Services
- Teen or student testing – National Tox. assists many local high schools with their student drug testing programs. We also work with concerned parents who suspect their child may be abusing drugs.
- Alcohol testing – blood, saliva, breath alcohol testing, Breathalyzer testing and ETG (Extended Alcohol Testing).
- Nicotine testing
- Steroid testing
- Saliva testing – Most results in two days.
- Hair follicle testing – Available to detect long term use. Results are available in two to three business days.
- Synthetic Cannabinoids (Spice)
- Bath Salts
- Drug testing panels – 5 or 10 drug panel or specialty panel. 5 Panel usually tests for Amphetamines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates and Phencyclidine. 10 urine panel usually tests for Amphetamines, Barbituates, Benzodiazepines, Cocaine, Marijuana, Methadone, Methaqualone, Opiates, Phencyclidine and Propoxyphene.
- Blood panel results are available in 3 – 5 days.
Please give us a call at 661 – 322 – 4250 and we will be happy to help you.